electric feed pellet mill
Electric feed pellet mill has a wide application in breeding industry all over the world, mainly because of its superiority over other similar flat-die pellet presses.
It can make pellets for a variety of animals, mainly depending on the ingredients of the raw material, such as: corn, maize flour, soybeans, soybean meal, fish meal, animal acid, whey power, meat and bone meal, additives, and sweet sorghum, etc.
Electric Feed Pellet Mill (Model B)
Electric Feed Pellet Mill (Model C)
Technical Parameter of Our Electric Feed Pellet Mills (Model B & Model C)
|Type||Power (kw)||Output (kg/h)||Weight (kg)||Package size (mm)|
|ZLSP-150B||Three phase 4||90-120||95/110||800*450*700|
|ZLSP-150C||Three phase 4||90-120||105/125||1000*480*780|
|ZLSP-200B||Three phase 7.5||200-300||200/230||1650*820*1200|
|ZLSP-200C||Three phase 7.5||200-300||210/230||1050*550*830|
|ZLSP-230B||Three phase 11||300-400||290/320||1050*480*930|
|ZLSP-230C||Three phase 11||300-400||290/320||1200*560*950|
|ZLSP-260B||Three phase 15||400-600||320/360||1180*540*1000|
|ZLSP-260C||Three phase 15||400-600||340/370||1240*580*1000|
|ZLSP-300B||Three phase 22||600-800||350/380||1240*540*950|
|ZLSP-300C||Three phase 22||600-800||425/465||1300*620*1100|
Difference Between Model B & Model C
Actually, there is no big difference between model B and Model C feed pellet mills, except that the electric controlling part of the model C type feed pellet mill is sealed completely in the cabinet, which is more effective to ensure the safety of the operator. Besides, the feed pellets output capacity is a little different as the chart above shows.
Video of Electric Feed Pellet Mill
Advantages of Our Electric Feed Pellet Mill
- Small size, compact structure, advanced design, and easy mobility
- Driven by the electric motor, more energy-saving and environmentally friendly
- Pelletizing process is transparent to the operator, which ensures that it is easy to find problems in case there is any.
- Easy operation, convenient maintenance, low noise, low power consumption
- The pellet mill is made of high-quality alloy steel, which increases the abrasive resistance.
- Feed pellet mill of flat-die type can makes a wide range of pellets for different animals like: cow, pig, sheep, dog, cat, chicken and fish, etc
Application of Electric Feed Pellet Mill
- Perfectly suitable for home use and individual use, with large enough pellets capacity.
- Makes nutritious, healthy, and tasty pellets for cow, pig, sheep, dog, cat, chicken, fish and other animals.
- The machine can also make bedding pellets from cardboard for animal stalls, especially horse stables.
Why choose electric feed pellet mill?
- As the flat die feed pellet mill has a small size and compact structure, the maintenance and repair would not be any big problem.
- If you only want to make feed pellets for your own animals instead of selling, this flat-die designed electric feed pellet press is exactly your right choice, as it needs less investment and has high pelletizing rate. Moreover, its pellets capacity is large enough for the needs of individual use and small farms.
- The feed pellets making machines and their spare parts are easy to install and change, thus staff training is also much easier.
- The die inside the mill is horizontal, with a series of rollers above. The rollers press the power of raw materials into the small holes of the flat die. Because of gravity, chance of blocking is very slim.