plastic pellet millnewly-designed plastic pellet mill ZLSLG300B is developed based on the plastic (aluminium-plastic panel stuffing) physical characteristics of adsorbability and being fusible by heat. Enjoying the advantages of easy operation, high output rate, low power consumption, and long service life, the plastic pellet mill is an optimized combination of all strong points from both roller rotating pellet mill and die-turned pellet mill. Besides, it doesn’t need any auxiliary electric heating equipment. And it can be customized according to your specific needs.
Technical Parameter of Plastic Pellet Mill
|Type||Power (kw)||Output (kg/h)||Weight (kg)||Package size (mm)|
Video of Plastic Pellet Mill
Our plastic pellet mill adopts the latest advanced technology, and plays an important part in optimizing resource allocation as well as environmental protection. The machine combines the working theories of feed pellet mill and compact structure of wood pellet press together.
Current Market of Plastic Pellet MachineDue to the increase in generation, waste plastics are becoming a major stream in solid waste. To make full use of plastics, plastic pellet machine is more and more important, and has a wider and wider application. As large numbers of plastic pellet machines produces about 120ton plastic pellets per month, their cost is also very high. Taking all of these into consideration, our plastic pellet machines are of high quality and competitive prices, and specially made for individual and small-scale use.
Plastic PelletsPlastic pellets can be widely used in many fields, like: clothing, construction, agriculture, chemical and machinery industry, etc. Besides, they can also be used in electrical equipment and electronic communications industry.
- In daily life, the recycled plastic pellets made by the small plastic recycling machine can be used as raw materials for plastic products in daily life such as plastic bags, plastic basins, toys, stationery, and furniture.
- In terms of clothing, recycled plastic particles are also raw materials for clothing, buttons, zippers, and ties.
- Recycled plastic plastic particles can also be used in the field of building materials, and can be used to manufacture building components, tools, and plastic steel doors and windows.
- Recycled plastic pellets are used in agriculture and can be used as raw materials for agricultural machinery tools, fertilizer packaging bags, pumping pipes, and greenhouse thermal insulation films.
- In the chemical industry, plastic recycling machines can also be used to make plastic raw materials for pipes, valves, pumps, and other parts, which can help solve problems such as corrosion and wear.
- After special treatment, the recycled pellets can be used in the manufacture of various parts in the field of machinery manufacturing, such as gears, bearings, and water pump impellers.
Do you want to know how to make plastic pellets from recycled plastic?
Here are the answers you need -->How To Make Recycled Plastic Pellets
Raw Material of Plastic Pellets
Our plastic pellet machine particularly takes waste aluminum plastic composite panel as the raw material. Its production capacity is from 160kg/h to 200kg/h. Plastics of house refuse, house construction and furniture can also be used as the raw material.
Total 0 Page0 Records
Product Brochures,Instant FREEDownload
We Respect Your Email Privacy, We Hate Spam As Much As You Do!