electric pellet mill (model c)
HOME > product > biomass pellet mill >As a leading Chinese manufacturer and supplier of pellet mills, our mechanical exports have been devoted to the research and development of pellet milling for more than ten years. We hold the expertise of the latest advanced technology of this field. All of our pellet making machines has won both CE and ISO9000 certifications.
Introduction of Electric Pellet Mill (Model C)Our electric pellet mill (Model C) adopts electric motor as its driving engine, and it has been exported to many countries and won good reputation worldwide. Our customers both domestic and abroad are quite satisfied with it.
The raw materials of biomass pellets made by this pellets making machine consists of: straw, rice husks, corn stalk, peanut shell, sawdust, wood shavings, wood chips, cotton stalks, and alfalfa, bagasse, and forestry wastes, etc.
Technical Parameter of Electric Pellet Mill (Model C)
|Type||Power (kw)||Output (kg/h)||Weight (kg)||Package size (mm)|
|ZLSP-150C||Three phase 5.5||60-110||105/125||1000*480*780|
|ZLSP-200C||Three phase 7.5||80-120||210/230||1050*550*830|
|ZLSP-230C||Three phase 11||120-200||290/320||1200*560*950|
|ZLSP-260C||Three phase 15||160-250||340/370||1240*580*1000|
|ZLSP-300C||Three phase 22||250-400||425/465||1300*620*1100|
Video of Electric Pellet Mill (Model C)
Advantages of Electric Pellet Mill (Model C)
- Driven by electric motor, the biomass flat die pellet mill (Model C) type is environmentally friendly.
- Compared with the biomass flat die pellet machine of Model B type, this machine is much safer to operate as the electric controlling part is sealed completely in the cabinet.
- This pellet mill can press various kinds of pellets in different lengths via different flat dies of pore diameter.
- The flat die and the rollers are easy to change and install.
Why choose electric pellet mill (Model C)?
- The Model C biomass flat die pellet mill has many advantages. Except the advantages above, it also has small size, compact structure, low power consumption, low noise, easy operation and long service life.
- Compared with the ring die pellet mill, it needs less investment and less cost of maintenance and staff training.
- Compared with the electric pellet mill of Model B type, the electric controlling part is sealed in the cabinet totally, thus ensuring safety of the operator.
Product Brochures,Instant FREEDownload
We Respect Your Email Privacy, We Hate Spam As Much As You Do!